Assistant Project Manager
We are looking for a self motivated, part time temporary assistant/project manager with experience delegating to assist in the Analytical department for one of our clients in Montvale. Contract duration is 6 months, depending on project duration. Max 20 hours per week & 2-3 days per week
He or she will coordinate with the Analytical department and other departments to ensure all aspects of each project time line for EPA projects are met.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with their collaborative culture.
- Obtain list of all EPA projects
- Obtain brief for each project
- Obtain timelines for each project
- Populate GLP Project Tracker with all ongoing GLPS
- Develop project plan to be shared with analytical and other departments
- Deligate project tasks to appropriate person
- Set up reminders for project tasks, and remind persons as the task is coming
- Keep track of progress/lack of progress (meeting targets /not meeting targets)
- Communicate progress/lack of progress with all involved in the project
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management/assisting project managers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project Software for project management
- PMP certification preferred, but not necessary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Analytical Chemistry knowledge/experience is a plus
- MS Project exposure is a must have
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to brendan.sommerkorn@randstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.