Our client, a major banking and financial institution, is looking for a temporary Operations Clerk. This is a great opportunity to get into a financial institution and make some waves!Responsibilities:
- Resolves moderately complex operational or customer issues by determining and taking appropriate action.
- Performs high volume, time-sensitive tasks requiring intermediate research and problem solving skills.
- Originating source documents/data adhering to a range of regulations and choosing from a variety of options; processing payments, tickets, online entries, documents or items requiring a high degree of accuracy and control;
- Resolving balancing discrepancies; researching and resolving moderately complex problems using various resources; reviewing and processing unique rejects or exceptions.
- Works under general supervision, exercising limited judgment within guidelines
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridaySkills:
- Professional appearance
- Punctual, showing up on time
- High School Education
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with document sourcing and data entry
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a reputable financial institution, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME NOW!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.