Our client, a major investment firm, currently has a full-time opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Global Clients & Marketing team in Los Angeles. In this role, you will be critical in providing executive support to the Senior Managing Director, US and departmental support for all activities undertaken by Global Clients & Marketing (GCM) in the Northern Hemisphere. You will demonstrate a client centric approach. You will be approachable, and proactive, managing all aspects of executive level administration with ease, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
- Key accountability providing support to Senior Managing Director, US include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive email, task and diary management for the Senior Managing Director, US
- Extensive and complex domestic and international business travel for Senior Managing Director, US and US GCM team
- Collaborate and coordinate within multiple time zones to support the Senior Managing Director, US, client and marketing activity across a growing and thriving global company
- Support with document creation - word processing, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spread sheet generation and maintenance
- Manage budget and expenses for the Senior Manager, US including oversight of allocated expense budget, and preparation of expense report(s) via Concur ensuring correct details are captured and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring all information is handled in a confidential manner
- Assisting with preparation of global client activities
- Manage complex scheduling and coordinating of client and prospect roadshows
- Co-ordination of client, prospect meetings and site visits
- Work with Client Services Manager to update client and activity information in the Customer Relationships Management (CRM) system
- Ensuring a targeted and coordinated approach to all activities and services provided to clients by working as a proactive and inclusive team member within Global Clients & Marketing and the broader business to contribute to corporate success
- Collaborate with local Divisional Assistants to provide support to the Los Angeles office including participation in the coordination of office activities as required
- Continuously seek ways to improve processes, drive efficiency in services provided to prospects and clients by collaborating across teams to innovate, establish and maintain processes, systems, data and collateral for best practice support.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridaySkills:
- As a strong candidate for this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years' executive managerial support experience in a similar fast-paced environment. You will also have the following:
- High organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- Exemplary attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Ability to be an integral member of the team with proven ability to foster strong internal and external relationships to manage expectations
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets and extensive domestic and international travel coordination
- Ability to understand and apply discretion and confidentiality as required
- Advanced Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated initiative, drive, professionalism and the ability to "think, question and challenge"
- Experience in key client management technologies including Client Relationship Management systems and reporting tools is preferred
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant with 5 years experience supporting multiple divisions and senior level leaders, APPLY NOW!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.