Are you an experienced receptionist who loves working in a fun and thriving environment? If so, we have a great opportunity in San Mateo where you would be supporting a tech organization. This is a great opportunity to further your career, one that offers competitive pay, great advancement opportunities and overall work life balance.
This organization loves upbeat and friendly personalities and has an onsite break room with vending machines and company amenities. If you have experience supporting the front office and assisting with reception duties this opportunity is for you.
As a receptionist you will be responsible for general front office tasks. Those tasks would include but are not limited to;
- Answering and fielding calls through our multi line system
- Calendering and scheduling meetings/events
- Working with vendors for event and scheduling
- Setting up new vendors and continuing the relationship
- Assisting with badging and visitor registration
- Managing mail distribution and receiving of packages for the organization
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friendly and outgoing
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- 2+ years of administrative or receptionist experience
- Professional and courteous phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Good typing and data entry skills
If you're looking for an organization that offers a wonderful work environment and an opportunity that is growing at a phenomenal rate, look no further! Please reach out to Ryan Battaglia at 650-357-1522, email@example.com and apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.