Are you still on the job search? Are you an entry level Administrative Assistant? Do you have Front Office experience? Not happy with your current role?
If you are actively looking, I have a great opportunity for which I am looking to fill - an Administrative Assistant for a very established Accounting Firm in Redwood City, the job title will be - Administrative Assistant.
You will be supporting one of their Senior Managers regarding general administrative duties - scanning, filing, data entry of sensitive and confidential information, calendaring of appointments and more.(Please see the below)Duties will include :
What you must have :
- Handle client calls with the strictest of confidentiality and professionalism
- Manage the his/her calendar regarding meetings, conferences and events
- Be able to arrange travel and track expense reports using (Expensify/Bill.com)
- Documentation handling - scanning, filing and data entry
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as required by Manager
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Super detail oriented and customer success driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years experience in front office administrative support
- Schedule - Mon - Fri - 8am to 5pm
- Location - Redwood City, California
- Pay Rate - $21/HR (Contract to Hire)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.