Randstad Professionals is supporting a prominent professional services firm with staffing the key position as Front Desk Administrative Coordinator. This client is looking for an experienced and dedicated administrative professional with prior reception experience to join the Operations Team! Do you enjoy being the face of an organization and on the front lines as a high profile point of contact for the office? Are you customer service-driven and a people person? Take the next step in your career as a receptionist and front desk administrative coordinator for a busy, well-connected, and established professional services firm in downtown Washington, DC. The office is in a prime location a few blocks from the Dupont Circle metro. The firm boasts an excellent company culture, very collaborative environment, and excellent work-life balance for all employees.
As the proprietary point of contact for the DC office, you will manage the front desk and all aspects of the front office operations!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls on a multi-line phone system, taking messages where appropriate
- Greet and direct all guests and incoming staff, senior managers, and executives
- Direct incoming questions to appropriate staff based on general understanding of the firm and its structure
- Ensure conference room schedule is maintained and conference rooms are stocked
- Coordinate catering for meetings
- Order office supplies and act as primary contact for office supply vendors
- Order business cards firm-wide
- Receive, sort and manage distribution of incoming mail
- Assist with mailings and express shipping, as needed
- Perform kitchen upkeep, including loading/unloading the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning coffee pots, etc.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
As the "go to" point of contact in the office, you will be interacting with all levels of management, leadership, staff, and external guests and clients. You will be joining a rockstar Operations team who go through each day with a smile. You will receive heavy support, guidance, and collaboration with the Operations team. A professional and friendly demeanor is a must! A high level of diplomacy and patience while interacting with guests, clients and staff will afford you the ability to succeed and manage competing deadlines and tasks.
-Two to three years of related experience in a professional services environment desired.
-Effective written and verbal communication skills.
-Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and experience creating slides in PowerPoint.
-Heavy calendar management skills.
-Strong attention to detail and can-do attitude!
If you think this is your dream job and come from a professional services firm or want to get into a new field in your professional career, please apply to this posting! Feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.