Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively hiring an Accounts Receivable Rep to join their direct-billed project team on a temp to hire basis, located at their field office in Windsor, CT. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
What's in it For You?
- Career Development: 6 month temp to hire opportunity, offering training and development with continuing mentorship ongoing. Perm hire opportunity is based on individual performance and department business needs.
- Flexible schedule: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri or between 8:30am - 9:00am start time; averaging 38.75 hours/week.
- Benefits: Yes, Randstad offers major medical insurance, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Pay Rate Range: $18.00 - $20.00/hr.
As a member of the Direct Billed Project Team, this individual is responsible for reviewing the data from Bill It Now, our direct billed vendor, to ensure that the data is accurate according to our specified guidelines. Partners with team to discuss results and provide resolutions. Performs reconciliation and control activities in support of Premium Accounting. Performs daily account balancing controls to verify accuracy and correctness of receivable, commission payable and incoming cash.
- Provide support to the Direct Billed Project Team
- Support team by reviewing transactions for accuracy
- Provide suggestions for process improvements
- Respond to customer requests within set guidelines
- Support phone calls from business partners or Insured
- Work with other business partners to resolve billing discrepancies
- Proactively identify problems and recommend solutions; seek advice and guidance on complex issues
- Performs reconciliation of receivables and cash. Reconciliations vary from straightforward to complex.
- Completes journal entries as necessary
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business preferred; actively working towards degree will be considered as well.
- 1 - 3 years related experience in accounting, receivable, payable, direct bill or financial support.
- Knows and applies well the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the accounts receivable function.
- Able to make decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Please submit your up to date resume to Lindsey.Fontana@randstadusa.com for an immediate response!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.