Business Development Manager
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our Business Development Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad is looking to hire a results-oriented sales professional to join our downtown Minneapolis team.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the profitable growth of the branch through client development sales activities. This position is responsible for pursuing, maintaining and growing sales to existing and/or new accounts. This position may also be assigned to new business development which will develop a market from the beginning with no prior existing business.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
- Sales and business development, identify cross-selling opportunities, contract rate and fee negotiations, and schedules and conducts new client visits
- Manager multiple client relationships and engagements. Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Handles performance management of talent placed at client site.
- Assist in client interview preparation with talent.
- Engage or work with team around client and talent development
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
- Minimum 4+ years??? experience in outside sales
- Previous experience and/or background in fiance or accounting strongly preferred
- Bachelor???s degree strongly preferred
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.