Scheduler Tier 2
The primary function of a Helpdesk specialist is to support our field service operations teams through delivering
quality scheduling support to customers and field service teams. Key expectations of this position will be to
schedule customers in an efficient manner across different geographic regions while providing excellent
customer service and adhering to established scheduling guidelines set forth by our operations teams.
- Coordinate and maintain schedules while ensuring attention to multiple factors (location, time, etc.) and
engaging in timely and clear communication with all relevant parties
- Handle a variety of scheduling issues/needs efficiently and with attention to detail in a fast-paced
- Demonstrate the ability to handle high volume of scheduling tasks by prioritizing and organizing for
- Utilize problem solving skills to manage logistics of customer and technician scheduling across different
parameters and service lines as needed
- Engage in professional and respectful communication with customers and staff, at all times
- Demonstrate good judgement in reporting/escalating pertinent issues to management
- Demonstrate fluency in using scheduling related software applications/tools/systems to competently
- Maintain detailed documentation related to scheduling across different systems
- Actively work towards meeting performance goals including but not limited to scheduling efficiency
- Assist in developing operational excellence/continuous improvement initiatives to optimize scheduling
- Provide input to management to enhance processes, tools/resources and capacity as well as meet
objectives for efficiencies and customer service
- Attaining and achieving position competencies in relation to role responsibilities.
Secondarily, Helpdesk Specialists may also respond to other signals when assigned, including but not limited to
alarm, service, billing sales or trouble shooting. Helpdesk Specialists are responsible for correctly performing
all calls assigned and for documenting calls per guidelines.
??? Serves as a contact for tier 2 support.
??? Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical
??? Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support inquiries
??? Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Ability to escalate issues if
unable to resolve them in a timely manner.
??? Keeps track of the computers / devices inventory (including PC accessories).
??? Answers questions, applying knowledge of software, hardware, systems, and procedures
??? Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
??? Follows quality standards, and displays strong customer service skills
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are a must - additional language a plus.
Must be customer focused and quality driven
Knowledge of basic computer functions in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Candidates must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
High School Diploma or preferably Associate's degree
Reliable work ethic
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, adhere to company policy pertaining customer care and work rules.
Perform duties under pressure of time constraints while properly completing a high volume of
inbound/outbound calls related to scheduling inquiries.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.