At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
We are looking to hire a Recruiter for our Parsippany Finance and Accounting team!
-Build and maintain candidate pipelines that align with the client's needs and output requirement
-Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
-Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
-Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
-Consistently exceed client and talent expectations
-Stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solution
- 2 to 3 years of recruiting or business experience
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.