Bilingual Customer Service Rep (French/English)
Establish a relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee by performing the following duties. Serve as a primary contact to clients, merchants and customers providing timely, accurate and comprehensive responses and resolution to common questions and issues regarding supported programs, systems, processes and procedures.
??? All expectations consistently demonstrated in an accurate, comprehensive and timely manner.
??? Answer external and internal inquires via phone, email, etc (including, but not limited to: basic data entry, reimbursement reconciliation, dispute resolution, transaction processing issues, process and procedure questions.
??? Prepare billings to be sent.
??? Complete account and user updates.
??? Send confirmation/approval communications.
??? Complete account onboarding steps.
??? Create and distribute applicable new launch announcements and welcome packets/letters/cards.
??? Request assistance by internal departments to address applicable program issues impacting clients, merchants and customers.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum two years of Customer Service experience with heavy inbound call volume.
- Bilingual Fluency (English/French) Required
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Ability to skillfully manage challenging customer situations.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Coachable with ability to improve performance based on feedback.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to work in a team and independent environment.
- Ability to consistently meet expectations in an ever-changing environment.
- Effective problem identification skills solution oriented.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining a fantastic organization that values its employees and is on the edge of innovation, please fill out an application on our website OR email your resume to Kat.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.