Our growing legal company needs an Immediate Legal Secretary for our newly acquired office in Doylestown, PA. You will be helping out the team while they are in transition.
The office is located right next to the Doylestown Courthouse.
This is a temporary assignment for 3-4 weeks however there could be an opportunity for this to prosper into a longer role
hours are 9:00AM- 5:00PM Monday- Friday
pay rate is $18-$20/hour depending on experience
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Will be helping the team transition into the new space by document prepping, time entry, and copying files
- Edit documents on computer
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Strong written verbal and written communication
- Reliable always being to work on time
- Willingness to jump in as needed
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- knowledge of Family Law is good to have but must have legal background experience to be considered
- must submit to drug and background screen prior to beginning work
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.