Our client, in Southern NH, is seeking an experienced Office Manager. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Office Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Key Benefits: ( Office Manager )
* Full medical, dental and vision available
* 401k with company match
* 3 weeks PTO
* Life and disability insurance options
* Flexible spending accounts
* As an Office Manager, you will be the sole person tasked with running and managing all of the key elements of the office financials
* High volume daily and weekly AP and AR invoicing
* Work weekly with Accountants regarding company financial statements and performance
* Balance General Ledger monthly, quarterly and annually
* Manage General Ledger
* Pay quarterly taxes
* Manage company health insurance, 401k and other benefits
* Assist with onboarding new employees
* Handle annual reporting to state of NH
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* 5+ years of Office Management experience
* Manufacturing environment desired but not a must
* Must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Must have a solid understanding of finance and be able to view 3-6 months down the road
* Sound attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please call Francis at 603/623-1181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.