Customer Service Representative
Looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our growing team! You will deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Must be able to maintain professionalism with customers while handling any issues or questions.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Data entry into computer system
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Multi- tasking
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
6 months of experience handling customer's questions, complaints, and/or providing information within an office setting or industrial setting (not a retail setting)
High school diploma/GED required
Must submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen Prior to employment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.