Randstad, in partnership with a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, is looking for highly motivated, sales and service driven individuals to join our team at our client work-site in downtown Columbus! The experience gained here could lead to dramatic career growth, continued success, and future roles with our client.
Let's talk about Randstad:
This is an exciting new opportunity with an innovative company who has a proven track record of career growth, talent engagement, and development. It's time for you to be a part of something much bigger and grow in your career. Randstad will provide the tools, development, and opportunities to get you to that next level - to your dream job. Are you ready to start your career with a Fortune 85 company in the insurance and financial services industry?
What's your title?
Policy Transfer Support Associate
The chosen candidate will coordinate policy transfers of all product lines( Insurance) for entire books of business from inception to completion using proficiency in multiple systems/applications at our client, a large Insurance company located in downtown Columbus.
What is your Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
What you'll be doing:
Responsible for processing Individual Policy transfers and Mass Intra Agency Transfers while providing exceptional customer service through email and telephone communications
- Coordinates policy transfers of all product lines for entire books of business from inception to completion using proficiency in multiple systems/applications.
- Works with other departments to process transfers of lines of business that can't be directly processed including assignment, follow-up, and verification.
- Ensures policies migrate in a timely and accurate manner to their intended destination.
- Coordinates with internal customers, field sales managers and agents.
- Completes phases of transfer within service level agreement, and manages every aspect of the policy/book transfer to completion.
- Owns the outcome of the transfer process in terms of both quality and efficiency.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
What we're looking for:
- A completed, or nearly completed, bachelor's degree (preferably in statistics, economics, or a business related field)
- Candidates interested in building a career in insurance with a top employer in Columbus, Ohio
-- Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
-- A passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
- An engaging personality, both in-person and over the phone
- One year of solid work experience in a service related field
-- Should be at least intermediate level in excel. Design, develop and manipulate excel spreadsheets. Formula knowledge is preferred.
- Light algebraic ability, computational math, and basic stats knowledge helpful
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Contact Michelle Liggett immediately by email at Michelle.Liggett@RandstadUSA.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.