Corporate Travel Coordinator
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Travel Coordinator. The Travel Coordinator will work directly with all employees to arrange and schedule all travel for a large corporation. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
The company is one that fosters an open door policy with all levels of management all the way up the chain of command. The senior leadership of the organization is open to changes that will positively impact the company and care about their employees. In addition to offering great leadership, they also host monthly/quarterly employee events including special lunch orders and celebrating employee birthdays each month!
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental Vision and 401k. They offer 2 weeks of PTO in the first year.
- Coordinating corporate travel arrangements for internal employees following company travel policies.
- Daily interaction with internal employees regarding travel needs.
- Negotiating the best rates that will fit within the company's budget and guidelines while meeting business demands and travel requirements.
- Ability to offer creative travel solutions in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to search on-line travel sites for best pricing.
- Assist quickly and efficiently for last minute travel or travel changes while keeping company's budget as top priority.
- Track unused tickets, process refunds/exchanges.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 5+ years corporate travel experience.
- Experience and understanding of complex ticketing rules and fares for both Domestic and International air travel, cars, ground transportation and hotel bookings.
- Sabre GDS Experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
??? Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
??? Ability to work under pressure to meet urgent deadlines.
??? Ability to work independently.
??? Self-motivated and autonomous with consistent follow through
??? Strong customer service skills.
??? Excellent/Professional communication skills, written & verbal.
??? Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.