We are hiring for an exciting Legal Secretary opportunity with a thriving law firm in White Plains, NY. This is a temporary-to-hire job opportunity offering an hourly pay rate and benefits! If you are interested in working for a prestigious firm in Westchester County, apply today!Responsibilities:
- Draft and proofread legal documents and correspondence as directed by the attorney.
- Prepare and e-file papers with local, state and federal courts.
- Administrative duties to include, copying, answering and directing telephone calls.
- Gathering and organizing records, documents and other materials.
- Type, edit and review legal documents.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Legal Administrative Assistant experience
- Knowledge of pleadings and e-filing documents with the Court
- Professional communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of legal assistant or secretarial experience
- Knowledge and preparation of pleadings and e-filing documents with the Court.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Must possess excellent typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.