The Redwood City division of a global leader in Business Consulting is looking for a hardworking and dedicated Executive Assistant. This person will be supporting C-level Executives. This is a permanent opportunity with the organization.
- Organize and coordinate calendars for multiple partners
- Maintain and handle all international/domestic travel arrangements
- Responsible for handling expense reports including submissions monthly, handling reimbursements, and maintain administrative tasks
- Maintain and organize all scheduling of client, interview, and associated partner meetings
- Answer inbound calls and respond directly to whom the call concerns
- Help support projects such as company retreats and conferences
- Coordinate and work alongside 16 executive assistants to ensure tasks are done accordingly in a timely manner
- Prepare billing invoices for clients and coordinate accordingly with the accounting department
- Manage all communications and build/maintain and strong rapport
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ year- experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrator
- Excellent organizational, communication, and professional skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office(Word, Powerpoint, Excel) preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Committed to professionalism
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Permanent Opportunity
- Monday- Friday?? 8:00am - 5:00pm
- $85,000 - $100,000 (Overall compensation. Hourly)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at Mark.Nelson@randstadusa.com. Phone calls are welcome after sending your resume.?? Please call Mark at 408-727-0804.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.