The San Jose division of a reputable consumables organization for making cereal and waffles is looking for a proactive HR Assistant. This is a temp opportunity working with a growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with management to discuss needs.
- Schedules hotel conference rooms, lunches and help with training when applicable
- Helps writing disciplinary reports when applicable
- Entering data in the system in regards employee attendance
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of HR experience related to employee relations preferred
- Some experience in recruiting, scheduling, and on-boarding.
- Outgoing and approachable
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel is required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Temp Opportunity
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (Possible Short shift for Weekends)
- $18-20/hr (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY. You can send your resume to Mark Nelson at Mark.Nelson@randstadusa.com or call at 408-727-0804
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.