Temp to PermanentPay Rate:
$35.00 - $40.00 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position. What you will be doing:
- Develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Conducts research and performs competitive pricing analysis.
- Monitors ongoing competitive environment to ensure practices do not adversely impact company reputation or customer satisfaction.
- Supports pricing and business marketing functions for the Americas channel business
- Monitors and conduct competitive pricing analysis for ongoing business environment.
- Partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Projects impact of pricing changes, individual promotions and rebate programs on revenue.
- Creates/administers pricing databases and coordinates implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
- Manage deal closure within delegation. Provides analysis for escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work experience in Business, Finance or related field
- Advanced Excel experience. Tableau is nice to have.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel (vlookup functions) )
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Quick to learn and willingness to dig into details
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Type 60 wpm
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.