Randstad is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator / Recruiting Specialist
to work with our client, a global athletic shoe and apparel company in Boston.Responsibilities:
- Work is focused on the company's human capital.
- Develop, Implement and maintain talent acquisition channels, Internet tools and social media platforms for recruiting and diversity initiatives.
- Source and pipeline candidates.
- Develop, Implement and maintain sourcing effectiveness metrics, preferred vendor evaluations and assessments and consult with Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruiters on optimal resources.
- Negotiate agreements, partner with Procurement and maintain directory of partners.
- Provide sourcing tools and training to include ROI measures.
- Expand the use of Web 2.0 Channels for recruiting.
- Review performance of Channel strategy and assist in the creation of appropriate budgets and business case for continued investment.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous experience and/or skills with executing talent fulfillment processes required and experience utilizing recruiting and ERP applications. Firsthand experience utilizing PeopleSoft, SAP, applicant tracking software and web applications. Demonstrated success managing Talent Acquisition processes either within consultancy / agency environment or in-house corporate.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are a must, including finely-tuned people acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interface and develop internal partnerships with strong emphasis placed on leading without authority and peer-to-peer coaching.
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent management internally.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, to interpret business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates. business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for staffing such as, annual hiring plan and cost/time to hire standards.
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.