Our clients are often looking for a personable Receptionist to assist with their temporary and long-term business needs. This front desk and office support role involves answering phones, scheduling meeting space, data entry, and handling packages. Ideal candidates provide exceptional customer service, are highly organized, and have a collaborative spirit to best support the business.
- Greet and welcome guests at the front desk
- Answer inbound phone calls and redirect to the appropriate party
- Schedule and maintain conference rooms, order catering
- Assist with shipping and receiving of all mail and packages; this includes distributing items, maintaining receipts, and utilizing the postage machine
- Data entry and updating contact info in database
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies and printing materials/equipment
- Perform other administrative and operational duties as assigned
- 2+ years of reception or administrative experience
- Friendly and professional demeanor with internal and external clients
- Accurate data entry skills to track information and maintain records
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet changing deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude and willingness to support the entire team to achieve goals
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Location, Hours & Salary
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Pay: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Position Type: Temporary or Contract-to-Hire
Interested in learning more about Receptionist positions with our clients? Apply online today or email your resume to Tracy.Lyons@RandstadUSA.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.