Call Center Representative Inbound
Our client, a large hospital we renowned in the Longwood area, is looking for a patient access coordinator. This position pays $18-$19/hr and is temp to perm.
- Ensure daily coverage of Access Center phone lines.
- Schedule appointments for new and return patients.
- Greet patients in a warm, welcoming and respectful manner.
- Obtain and verify patient demographic & fiscal information.
- Verify if active referral is in the system if the appointment requires one.
- Meet eReferral scheduling expectations set by the Hospital.
- Ensure accuracy of all new patient records and testing associated with appointments.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by Manager/Supervisor to ensure the efficient overall performance of the Access Center.
- Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Other duties, as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Understanding of procedures including filing, copying, scanning, printing, and faxing.
- Preferred experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including computers, photocopy and facsimile machines, and readers/printers
- Ability to use Cisco phone system (answer and screen calls, put on hold), handle more complex calls and give more detailed information.
- High school diploma or GED.
Work experience required:
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience.
- Experience in a call center environment a plus!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.