Customer Service Billing Clerk
The purpose of this position is to assist sales staff and manager with rate & accounting support as well as assisting the sales staff with projects. Work closely with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer service to our customers
- Maintain and update sales rates and packages in our sales system.
- Provide support to sales team in regards to client set up, billing and customer inquiries.
- Back up two department super-users when questions or internal customer service requests come in.
- Assist sales staff in designing, proofing and getting approval for ad layouts.
- Work closely with non-sales departments to keep processes running smoothly.
- Participate in all sales meeting and provide input on increasing sales and better serving clients.
- Direct call-in customers to the appropriate sales rep in a timely and courteous manner.
- Assist Sales Managers on special projects as needed.
- Run sales reports as needed
- Schedule and layout sold ads for sales reps who cannot be back in the office in time to meet deadline using insertion ticket and layout procedures, then follow through to ensure timely and accurate proofing and payment.
- Strictly adhere to all set deadlines.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to working with customers (both internal and external) to insure a smooth and organized work environment.
- Maintain professional and courteous interaction with all internal and external clients.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Great Customer Service Skills is a Must*
- Minimum high school graduate, college degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience with working in a sales environment.
- Ability to work professionally with the public both in person and over the phone.
- Working knowledge of PC and/or Macintosh based computers.
- Ability to use the Internet to research and gather information for sales team.
- Possess excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in AP/AR a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.