Administrative Assistant Entry level
We are looking for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant (English/Spanish) to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
--Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
--Solid communication skills both written and verbal
--Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
--Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
--Bilingual in English and Spanish
--High school degree
Qualified applicants please send your resume in WORD format directly to Benjamin.Carley@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.