Customer Service EntryLevel
Our corporate client in Marlborough, MA is seeking a temporary Customer Service Representative. This position will go through September, with a high likelyhood to extend further into 2019.
- Enter fax, phone, and email orders for multiple divisions into Oracle Order Management.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax and email including making changes to existing orders, proof of delivery, order status, sales contact information, etc.
- Follow up to ensure appropriate documentation has been received or actions have been taken when necessary.
- Assist with other projects or departmental tasks as assigned
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient using a PC, the internet and MS Office applications especially Outlook.
- Advanced attention to detail skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience being in a call queue, and reviewing purchase orders in an order management system.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Flexibility with regard to schedule during quarter end, or peak volume times is required. -
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
401K (after 6 months)
Direct deposit & Electronic payroll debit card that acts like a bank account
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting with your resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.