Our client, a company that specializes in dry bulk material equipment handling and automatic bulk material processing for over 25 years,, is seeking a sales engineer to join their team.
Visiting clients and working to get their business to design and manufacture the mechanical equipment and systems for clients in the Food, Chemical, Consumer Goods, and Pharma industry that store, package and mix dry powders.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- You are a dynamic person and are recognized both for your technical and relational skills leading to the success of projects
- You are flexible and adaptable to any type of intermediary and especially focused on creating real privileged relationships with clients
- Mechanical Engineering degree is not required, but preferred.
- Experience in powder handling would be a real asset and advantage.
- Fluent in English. French would be really appreciated and Spanish would be a bonus.
Email email@example.com with your resume, salary requirements, and why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.