Product Data Specialist
Randstad Sourceright, in collaboration with the Bose Consumer Electronics Division (CED) Design Services team, is looking for a highly motivated Product Data Specialist. In this role, you will serve as an engineering team member providing data, documentation and change management services. Your contributions will assist Bose in developing innovative new technologies and bring meaningful new benefits to Bose customers. Customer satisfaction, both internal and external will lead to success in this position.Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Continuing Engineering and New Product Development teams.
- Create/update Product Bills of Material, Parts and related documentation.
- Create Engineering Change Notices.
- Ensure adherence to existing Bose standards, procedures and practices
- Contribute to problem solving/continual improvement discussions with regard to change control process, including the impact of changes and takes the initiative to recommend process improvements.
- Develop and document best practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Check documentation for clarity, completeness, and conformance to Bose standards.
- Work independently with direction from various Engineering functions.
- Chair Change Management meetings.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Experience with PLM / PDM systems preferably Windchill 10/11 with an emphasis in areas of Document/Data Management, Change Management, Change Notice creation and an understanding of the relationships between them.
- Perform thorough change impact assessments by utilizing system reports.
- Basic understanding of 3D CAD object relationships.
- Basic 2D/3D CAD skills. (Able to perform simple updates desirable.)
- Ability to identify data/documentation errors based on internal standards/requirements.
- Time management skills with the ability to make progress on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively in front of small/medium size groups.
- Outstanding organizational and creativity skills.
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement efficient procedures related to the position.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with superiors, customers, and peers.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
Associates Degree or 2-year technical certification in a relevant design discipline or with 5+ years?? work experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.