Supply Chain Coordinator
Randstad has immediate openings for a Contract-Hire Supply Chain Coordinator opportunity with a successful logistics company in the Eagan area. Due to growth they are adding to their supply chain-department and are looking for a dynamic supply chain-coordinator that takes pride in providing strong support their customers and vendors. This position will require strong attention to detail, experience working in the transportation or Logistics industry, strong customer service skillset, and proficient technical aptitude. If you enjoy working in a teamwork environment with a company that is dedicated to professional development then this is the career for you. This position will offer $18/hr and there will be 2 shifts available for Sunday - Thursday 11am to 7:30pm or Monday - Friday 5am to 1:30pm.
- Handles any customer/vendor questions on orders, billing, and product locations
- Checks shipping orders to ensure they are accurate in regards to quantity shipped by comparing shipping documents with computer-generated reports
-- Provide exceptional service and timely follow up
--Strong technical experience working within many systems and multiple computer screens
- Informs customer of shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer
- Performs on-line research of products being shipped to correctly classify them
- Maintains communication with customer regarding the status of their order through completion of delivery
- Accurately files paperwork such as invoices, open orders, in-transit documents archived documents and delivered orders.
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
--High school diploma or GED equivalent
--Deadline oriented with strong follow up
--Professional written and verbal communication
Experience in Transportation or logistics industry
Proficient technical skillset
Ability to work in fast paced environment
If you are interested in the role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.