Technical Computer Support
The Technical Support Sr. Representative is responsible for providing telephone and remote diagnostic technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Verifies warranty entitlement. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Support sales organization through customer care activities. Increase sales efficiency and effectiveness.
* Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to Hardware, software and networking via phone
* Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues
* Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
* Approximately 80% of job entails resolving low complexity customer issues and 20% of job entails collecting information and transferring customers to other departments
* Escalate more complex customer technical issues to tier 1 technical support
Providing technical support
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Technical Support Experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.