Change Management Consultant
An experienced Change Manager is needed for a large utilities company in Charlotte, NC. This position will directly assist the design, development and implementation of the change management strategies across all impacted theaters.
- Manage all relevant aspects of cross-functional change analysis and documentation
- Serve as a coach for senior leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Create and execute project plan for all change management team deliverables, including but not restricted to business readiness, training and communications and sustainability
- Manage complex, cross-functional, stakeholder alignment and issue resolution using sophisticated executive influence skills
- Facilitate team meetings
- Develop and administer assessments to measure stakeholder, organization, and user change readiness and adoption metrics and goals Identify opportunities to minimize project risks and escalate as appropriate. -
- Manage and resolve day-to-day escalations from teams.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Bachelors degree is required
6+ years experience working in Change Management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.