This is a great opportunity to work for a world class healthcare company that truly values its employees, customers and community. I am seeking a strong candidate for a Recruiter opportunity in Los Angeles, CA.
If you are open to new job opportunities, please reply to Steve.McKenna@Randstadusa.com with your updated resume attached. I'd like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it's NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
Sources, attracts and screens Hospital Nurse recruits. Maintains and seeks valuable sourcing contacts in the industry including college recruiting, technical schools, job fairs, and affirmative action programs. Conducts reference checks. May coordinate examinations, travel and reporting dates.
1. Consults with hiring managers to develop strategic recruitment plans to source the best match of candidates to positions through cold calling, networking, etc.
2. Develops, builds and maintains relationships with viable candidates through ongoing communication and managing future interest candidate portfolios.
3. Develops effective resume evaluation screening, interviewing, and assessment tools.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
1. Someone who knows when to ask questions, is detail orientated and will be compliant with following the rules, regulations and procedures of working with a large company.
2. Consultative skills
3. Customer focused
4. Critical thinking skills.
5. Comfortable recruiting on social media
6. Computer literacy
1. 3-6 Years Full life-cycle recruitment experience.
2. Must have experience recruiting hospital nurses.
3. High volume recruiting experience in a healthcare environment.
4. Must have experience meeting with internal/external clients.
Education: High School or GED required, BA or BS preferred.
Shift Required: Monday through Friday 9am-5:30pm
Duration: 7 month contract may extend further.
Pay Rate: $33.80 per hour.
If you feel like you are a match for this position, please reply to Steve.Mckenna@Randstadusa.com with your updated resume attached and the best time for a short, 20 minute conversation today. If you don???t feel this job is a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who may have these qualifications, please forward them this email and send me their name and contact number.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.