Our client in Warwick, RI is seeking a Clerical Assistant to support their Underwriting team. In this role, the clerical assistant will be responsible for processing, posting, reconciling and reporting customer payments. This would be a part time temporary to hire opportunity. The hours would be Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-2:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-1:00 pm. On a temporary basis this position will offer an hourly rate of $15-17/hr. Upon going permanent this hourly rate will increase to $18-19/hr based on experience.
Daily Tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
* Process policy payments and balance and reconcile all cash payments
* Research, coordinate and request stop payments, reversal payments and disbursements of returned premiums
* Issue claim payments
* Data entry of policy information into processing system
* Compile and reconcile various daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
* A minimum of 2-3 years of data entry (alpha and numeric) experience in a professional office setting
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in being considered for this role and meet the qualifications of this position, please apply directly to this positing. For any additional questions that have not been addressed in this positing, you can contact Shanna Ferguson at Shanna.Ferguson@randstadusa.com or 401-831-1234.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.