Customer Care Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can help others? Are you empathetic and have a high attention to detail?
We are looking for qualified individuals that have previous experience in customer service, administration, and the medical, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries and enjoy providing the BEST customer service possible.
Randstad is looking for medical call center professionals to add to their team for an exciting position as a MEDICAL CALL CENTER PROGRAM SPECIALIST with an established biotech and pharmaceutical company in the La Jolla/UTC or Sorrento Valley area.
The Medical Call Center Program Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations of call center programs including reimbursement hotlines and patient assistance programs. The focus of the Medical Call Center Program Specialist is to help patients gain access to therapies they need, in some cases, in order to survive. The Medical Call Center Program Specialist responds to requests from customers, who may include patients, physicians, hospital staff, pharmacists, and distributors.
- Gain valuable experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Work for one of the largest biotech companies in the world
- Excellent growth opportunities
- 40 hours/week; Monday ??? Friday
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 to 5 years of solid work experience to include call center, customer service, office/administration, and/or healthcare reimbursement
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or be in the process of completing higher-level education
- Understanding of medical terminology preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to learn new software and concepts quickly
- Able to work ANY 8 hour shift between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm
- Have reliable transportation (there is no public transportation near the location)
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume via email to Julio Alvarez at Julio.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.