Data Entry Clerk
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can help others? Are you empathetic and have a high attention to detail?
We are looking for qualified individuals that have previous experience in customer service, administration, and the medical, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries and enjoy providing the BEST customer service possible.
RANDSTAD is looking for medical call center professionals to add to their team for an exciting position as a MEDICAL CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE with a top notch biotech and pharmaceutical company in the La Jolla/UTC area.
The Medical Call Center Representative is responsible for supporting the operations of call center programs including reimbursement hotlines, patient assistance programs, foundations, safety surveillance programs, and compliance programs. The focus of the Medical Call Center Representative is to help patients or providers access the therapies they need. The Medical Call Center Representative responds to requests from customers, who may include patients, physicians, hospital staff, pharmacists, and distributors.
- Gain valuable experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Work for one of the largest biotech companies in the world
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Full Time Hours, Monday through Friday
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 to 3 years of solid work experience to include call center, customer service, office / administration, and/or healthcare reimbursement
- Must have some post high school education
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Able to work ANY 8 hour shift between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm
- Must have a basic understanding of customer service concepts
- Verbal and written communication skills are required
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume and cover letter via email to Julio Alvarez at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.