Business Management and Entertainment firm in West Hollywood
is looking for a great accounting clerk or bookkeeper to start immediately
in the accounting department. Must be presentable and very professional as you will be interacting with celebrities and high-end clientele.
- The accounting clerk / bookkeeper will assist in preparation of accurate and timely financial statements in adherence to business management related policies and procedures, including AR, AP, Bank Reconciliations, and other GL Account Reconciliations.
- Review & post journal entries for expense coding.
- Prepare cash flow reports ??? scanning, associating, and coding receipts and payables into system.
- Reconcile & resolve accounts for each client monthly.
- Monitor transactions & accounts to ensure payments are current and processed efficiently.
- Assist with credit card downloading and coding.
- Assist with year-end 1099 processing and tax packages.
- Assist Senior Staff Accountants and Accounting Managers, as needed.
- Ad hoc projects, as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact across the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented to create accurate and timely reports.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the company's culture & values.
- 2+ years of accounting experience within a public accounting firm and/or the entertainment industry OR 3+ years of bookkeeping experience for high net-worth individuals
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.