The San Jose division of a creative arts college is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Career Advisor to support the Director of Career Services. This is a contract to hire position.
- Review resumes, cover letter, and portfolio
- Assist with resume writing
- Proactive in searching for open positions to advise college attendees
- Coach graduates with interview process such as mock interviews
- One-on-one appointments and conducting group presentations on career development topics, interviewing skills, career exploration, negotiation skills, and etc.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
--Bachelor's degree preferred with 1-2 years of Human Resources or recruiting experience.
--Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills.
--Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
--Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
--Must have solid typing and communication skills.
--Outgoing, friendly and approachable.
--Ability to multi-task and be proactive.
--Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
--High school diploma or equivalent.
--Must be eligible to work in the United States.
--Must be 18 years or older.
- Contract Opportunity
- Monday- Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- $25 (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Lisa Ha at Lisa.Ha@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.