Do you enjoy making a difference by providing top notch administrative and clerical support to a team? Recently earned your degree and now you're needing to gain crucial office experience?
Randstad is a world leader in the staffing industry and we strive to find you the rewarding career opportunities you deserve. Our client is one of the largest financial service institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking outstanding Administrative & Clerical Support professionals for a variety of long term (up to 24 months)
: $14-$16 (DOE)Locations:
Downtown Minneapolis, Eagan, St. Louis Park, South Minneapolis Typical Hours
: 8 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-FridayTypical responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support to an individual or department
- Anticipating the work load of the managers and following up by monitoring incoming correspondence, preparing data, presentations and material for meetings.
- The ability to manage, coordinate and communicate schedule changes and updates. Schedule meetings, luncheons and dinners as requested
- Data entry of information into client management database.
- Provide back up to other assistants as a part of a team.
- Create communication pieces, update reports, compile and organize data .
- Ability to prioritize changing needs, meet deadlines and interact with management team .
- Proficient computer skills specifically working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to anticipate needs, manage multiple priorities and successfully meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present themselves in a professional manner .
- Self-starter, takes initiative, highly organized and completes tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type 7,000+ ksp (alpha & 10 key)
For immediate consideration or to learn more, please email your resume to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com
. Interviews are occuring now for positions starting in July and August!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.