Help Desk Analyst
Entry Level IT Support
Seeking an eager, entry-level IT candidate who wishes to pursue technical and customer facing IT role in future.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Identify, research, and provide technical solutions for hardware, software and telephony related issues reported to the IT Service Center
- Provide basic root cause analysis and general reporting on issues to management and the entire user community
- Handle voice and online communication of incident and system requests and performing initial diagnosis and incident resolution
- Identify, categorize and assign severity to issues while providing support to Tiffany business channels on hardware, software and telephony related issues
- Provide resolution by using a variety of resources or coordinating with other members of the team and/or other IT areas for appropriate resolution
- Document all incidents into the service management system
Retail experience is a plus***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.