Our client is a technical college that specializes in creative arts and technical degrees. They are looking for an administrative assistant for their San Jose, CA location. This role will assist the Registrar Office, who is very pleasant and friendly, but has high expectations for his administrative support team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start in the education field or gain administrative experience.
- Assist potential college attendees with registration process including forms.
- Process requests such as transfer of credits, transcript requests, enrollment forms, and college attendants' documentation request.
- Manage attendance.
- Monitor new college attendees' orientation.
- Filing, copying, answering phone calls, and other ad hoc administrative duties.
- Enter various information into databases with preciseness and accuracy.
- Effectively manage down time and takes initiative to gain additional responsibilities.
--1-2+ years of administrative assistant experience
--Experience with MS Outlook is a MUST
--Proficient with MS Office
--Outgoing, friendly and approachable
--Ability to multi-task and be proactive
--Extremely detail oriented
--Excellent organizational skills
- Contract opportunity with potential to go on permanent.
- M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm
- $18/hr-$19/hr (hourly position)
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Lisa Ha at Lisa.Ha@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.