Randstad In-house Staffing is seeking a Full-time Recruiter to join our onsite team at a site in Hopkins, MN. This individual will be responsible for supporting our Onsite Managers with the critical hiring needs of our client, in the areas of Office, Administration and Call Center.
- Perform daily recruiting activities: searches, recruiting, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews and reference checks
- Provide full cycle recruiting for various departments including Administration and Call Center
- Maintain data as required in applicant tracking system to ensure active pipeline control
- Prospect and identify the top tier of talent via creative lead generation methods, including various social networks
- Provide administrative support to the Account Site Manager for on-boarding, issuing of assessments etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Must have exceptional documentation skills and the ability / willingness to follow through within a structured Applicant Tracking System.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and multiple hiring managers
- Pass Company Assessments
High school diploma
Willing to submit to a background study
Have reliable transportation
Posses 1+ year of experience in full-cycle recruiting and onboarding
Willing to work M-F 8-4:30 pm.
Speak, read and understand english
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.