Start-up pharmaceutical company near Westwood Blvd and Santa Monica Blvd is expanding their administrative department and have a need for an assistant / receptionist. The right person could turn this position into a career and grow with an already profitable start-up!
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person or department
- Filing of documents physically and electronically
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be organized
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Must have 2+ years administrative experience and at least 1 year receptionist with high call volume experience
- Need to be presentable and professional in demeanor
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.