Randstad is seeking a motivated and skilled HR professional who is bilingual in English and Spanish for an exciting opportunity with our client who is a global leader in the field of agriculture and biotechnology based here in St Louis.Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact for our business partners; providing superior customer service through guidance and education on the data structure, systems, tools, and processes.
- Manage integrity of HR data within core and downstream systems, and ensure compliance through analysis and auditing.
- Independently and proactively identify, investigate, and recommend process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements and transformation to the new HR operating model.
- Respond to requests and escalated inquiries in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Contribute information to build knowledge base, process maps, SOP???s and user-experience documentation.
- Lead bi-weekly payroll closing activities, ensuring data transactions are complete by deadline.
Our client is evolving their HR operating model and as part of that will be growing their HR Shared Services capability. They're are looking for a highly motivated individual to join The HR Shared Services team as an HR Advisor. The HR Shared Services is a team-based center for our client's employees, managers, and HR professionals. In this role you will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert on company policies and practices, employment laws, HR data and systems, and apply this knowledge to a variety of tasks, transactions, and projects.Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field of study
- Ability to write and speak English and Spanish fluently
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Strong systems, data management, and process orientation.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in working in an environment which requires the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- High degree of initiative and proactive approach to resolve issues and provide effective decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills..
- Flexible and comfortable with changes in work assignments as the scope of the role evolves.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in building training / presentation materials with an ability to present to groups of all sizes.
- Ability to proficiently use all Microsoft Office products
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.