Randstad in partnership with Lyft are actively seeking Community Associates to join their growing team in the Dedham, MA on a permanent basis. Lyft is an on-demand transportation company based in San Francisco, California that was established in 2012. It develops, markets and operates the Lyft car transportation mobile app.
Lyft is looking for motivated and organized Community Associates (CA's) to join our teams in the Boston Market. In this role, you will help drive our local operations activities, including onboarding and providing customer support to drivers. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the idea of tackling aggressive goals excites you, if you have a great sense of of humor, enjoy working with people, want to work in a fun and collaborative workplace and if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Dedham, MA sounds exciting Lyft would love to meet you!
-Guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, phone, email, and carrier pigeon
-Work closely with peers and third parties to organize onboarding events for Lyft drivers
-Educate drivers one-on-one and in groups
-Support drivers with your knowledge of both Boston/Dedham and the Lyft platform
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Attention to detail...You cross your T's and dot your I's
- You're good at multitasking...taking notes while a customer speaks to you is no problem
- Strong computer skills is a must and you feel comfortable with learning new processes and systems
- Patience, Patience, Patience
- You go the extra mile to communicate clearly and effectively
- Self - Starter - Flexible...you're game to support the needs of the business, whenever and wherever - Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
-Bachelors degree preferred
-Strong background in retail/customer service
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.