Pricing Data Analyst
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of Agriculture seeds. They strive to develop hybrids that improve nutrition, boost crop yields, limit spoilage, optimize water & climate variables and reduce the need for chemicals and other inputs. They are committed to consistently introducing innovative products to their customers. It's amazing to consider that improving human health, promoting environmental stewardship and fostering greater economic growth for the agricultural community can all start with something as small as a seed.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME/CV TO Cynthia.email@example.com
- Maintenance of pricing master data, terms, marketing programs, and discounts in SAP and ancillary systems (PCI,Vistex, Compass, Vision, etc.) in support of crop protection, seed, seed treatment, BioAg, Westbred, and licensed seed businesses, supporting different business models and systems across brands.
- Supports US Domestic, US Export, for all areas with the exception of BioAg which is transfer pricing is supported for both the US and Canada.
- Collaborate with other business functions (finance, product management, team leads, demand planning, etc.) to ensure timely and accurate pricing data administration. supporting transactions, downstream processes; apply a intermediate level understanding of key business processes with the competency to develop subject matter expertise in pricing data and models, downstream systems and databases.
- Coordinate with IT support resources to ensure enhancements and production support items are prioritized, requirements and design completed, tested, and implemented in a timely manner. Assess the change using business expertise to determine with the IT solution meets the business process requirements.
- Accountable for providing high quality master data, performing ongoing assessment of data quality audit exception reports and modify criteria are needed.
- Customer sales transactions involvement, as necessary, to complete order process related to changes in pricing master information.
- Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis, solicited feedback updates to audit and training materials. Maintain a high level of understanding of SOX compliance- key controls within pricing function and related activities required to maintaining a compliant internal control environment. Identify and provide actionable insight to issues.
- Independently conduct research needed to accurately establish pricing data record and trouble shoot pricing model calculation methodology to resolve issues.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to excel in a cross-functional, team-based environment within a matrix organization structure.
- Attention to detail, diligence, foresight, analysis, system acumen, and focus on a combination of quality, productivity and business needs.
- Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles, with the appropriate level of escalation and balance when faced with competing initiatives.
- Strong level understanding of key business processes with the competency to develop subject matter expertise in pricing data and models, downstream systems and databases
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively achieve results
- Reacts quickly to unexpected changes in workload and/or business needs and proposes solutions
- Creates an environment that fosters open, candid communication.
- Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits others opinions and feedback.
- Required SAP experience or comparable enterprise system skills and experience
- Bachelor degree is preferred or significant experience in master data management and order to cash.
- Desired skills proficiency ?? IRD (Integrated Reference Data) and all other peripheral systems interfacing with ECC (Vision, SFDC, SeedTrak, etc.)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.