Customer Service Representative
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Advanced customer service orientation
- Advanced attention to detail
- Advanced typing and computer navigation skills
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish or Creole as needed
Please apply online!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.