Do you enjoy going the extra mile to ensure an outstanding customer experience? Relish in the challenge and reward of quickly solving customer issues or concerns?
As a Customer Response Associate
, you will provide exemplary client support and resolution to luxury vehicle owners from around the country. The nature of incoming calls can range from client's needing navigation assistance to the nearest five star restaurants to emergency assistance following an accident.
These amazing 90 day "contract to hire" opportunities are located in Burnsville, MN with competitive starting pay of $14/hr.
In order to best meet the needs of their booming 24 hour business, there are multiple shifts (see below) and a variable weekly schedule. Weekend availability is a MUST!Available Shifts:
6AM-2:30PM, 9AM-5:30PM, 11AM-7:30PM, 2PM-10:30PM, 10PM-6:30AM (Your choice!)***Your first TWO weeks, you will receive top notch paid training that is ONLY offered Monday-Friday 9 AM-6 PM.Typical Duties:
- Receive inbound calls from clientele around the country
- Through effective listening and questioning, gain understanding of needs of clients
- Perform necessary research and/or other required steps to best resolve client's request
- Accurate and timely documentation of interactions and resolutions
- Strict adherence to emergency protocol, as needed when an accident or other emergent situation occurs
- Effective communicator-Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify and resolve Client issues
- Build appropriate professional rapport with clients; using common courtesy and empathy to create trust and achieve customer loyalty
- Strong professional image over the phone through excellent phone etiquette
- Strong technical aptitude-Can quickly learn/apply new software skill and adept at internet research
- No direct experience is required as paid training is provided. Background and experience providing a top notch customer experience in any industry is welcomed!
- Background screen and 10-Panel drug screen are required, for this position
For immediate consideration or learn more, please email your resume directly to Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com
. Interviews are occurring NOW for training classes starting in August!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.