Customer Service Representative
Do you have customer service experience, are detail oriented and desire to work for an established and growing local company?
A client of ours in Union City, CA is looking to fill positions for an entry and mid-level Customer Service Representative (CSR)!
The customer service representative will report to the customer service manager and assist business customers, work with the sales team and logistics personnel to provide an excellent customer experience. This role will also involve data entry and order assistance through various ordering systems.
- $17-23/Hour depending on experience
- Business Hours- M-F 8AM-5PM
Interact with customers via phone, email and in person
Process orders and requests accurately and promptly to ensure a level of customer satisfaction
Handle inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
Provide pricing, service and delivery information
Maintain, document and update client information and interactions
Respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours
Assist customer service manager, credit and sales associates as required
Understand all product lines and pricing
Provide timely feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Experience with ERP order management programs for order processing and data management, Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office, experience with shipping company software a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms, such as Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, coachable and able to make sound decisions
- Previous experience in the medical or manufacturing fields is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of B2B or related sales experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required
To become an integral part of the team, apply TODAY to this opportunity by clicking the "Apply Now" link below; please be sure to include a copy of your resume in your profile.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted about this role.
- All Randstad employees are eligible for full benefits after a probationary period (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.