Senior Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for working in customer service? Do you enjoy helping others with questions and concerns? If so, this opportunity may be the role for you!
Randstad has partnered up with a client in the Galleria area looking for a rockstar Senior Customer Service Representative to join their team!
- Responding to customer requests
- Addressing any complaints or concerns by communicating in a respectful and professional manner
- Providing excellent customer service
- Data entry, general paperwork, and scanning
- Tracking progress and acting as a mentor
- Communicate with managers to keep them informed of any problems or issues that arise
- Assisting A/R with account clean up and research problems
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty
- Help organize and streamline processes
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of credits/debits, invoicing, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve problems.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills Required Include:
- SAP exp
- General understanding of accounting
- At least 5 years exp
- MS Suite
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and collaborating skills.
Click to apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.