Do you have a passion for numbers? We are seeking an Accountant to join a growing company in the Birmingham area. We need an accounting professional to provide accurate financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial statements. You should have extensive experience in public and/or corporate accounting to get our attention. In addition, you will need problem solving and analytical skills to impress us. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred.
You will serve as an advisory role to the company by providing quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the team, including critical thinking, communication, tact and willingness to accept new ways to improve the business.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconciling balance sheets and bank statements
- Reviewing all transactions and generate invoices
- Building monthly income and expense reports
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of accounting experience is required
- Certifications such as a certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) is preferred
- Validated Excel proficiency
- Confirmed ability to meet deadlines
Click to apply or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Call 205-909-4414 with any questions. We are ready to discuss your qualifications and can interview you virtually or in person today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.